When purchased with ŠKODA solutions finance
What Car? 2018 - Best City Car under 10K. THIS IS THE SIXTH TIME THE CITIGO HAS BEEN OUR MID-POINT WINNER IN THIS CATEGORY “We like the Citigo because while it’s an affordable city car, it doesn’t feel cheap, and the ride and handling could be from the class above. The Skoda Citigo is one of the best city cars around – it's great to drive, well built and cheap to buy and run...”
Citigo Colour Edition specification includes:
• 15" Crux alloy wheels in a choice of Black or White|
• Black or White Roof option - to match alloys
• Front fog lights
• Privacy glass
• Lowered suspension
• Variable boot floor
• Nano Black interior with Silver dashboard
• Swing radio with colour display, Aux input,
• Six speakers, uSB, Bluetooth®, DAB
• Climate control Air conditioning
• Smartphone holder
• Manual air-conditioning
• Stop/start system (GreenTech models only)
• Body coloured door mirrors and handles
• Split folding rear seats (60:40 split)
• Remote central locking
• Daytime running lights
• Head thorax side airbags
• ESC (Electronic stability control)
• Tyre pressure monitor
• Electric front windows
Solutions Personal Contract Plan* examples for the ŠKODA CITIGO (5 Door) Colour Edition 1.0 MPI 60PS model, 5,000 miles per annum.
|Model||Citigo 5 Door 1.0 MPI 60 Colour Edition|
|47 monthly payments of||£139.94|
|Optional final payment||£3,352.50|
|Amount of credit||£8,559.62|
|Total amount payable||£11,568.68|
|Total amount payable by customer||£10,068.68|
|Rate of interest||5.9% fixed|
|Excess mileage (inc VAT)||3.6ppm|
* At the end of the agreement there are three options: i) pay the optional final payment and own the vehicle; ii) return the vehicle: subject to excess mileage and fair wear and tear, charges may apply; or iii) replace: part exchange the vehicle.
With Solutions Personal Contract Plan. 18s+. Subject to availability and status. T&Cs apply. Offer available when ordered between 3rd January 2018 and 2nd April 2018 from participating Retailers. Model Year 18 only excluding S Trim. Indemnities may be required. Offers are not available in conjunction with the ŠKODA scrappage incentive offer or any other offer and may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Accurate at time of publication [01/18]. Freepost ŠKODA Financial Services.
‡ VED rate accurate at time of going live but may change. The Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) rates refer to first year rates of vehicle tax payable on newly registered cars for the first year of ownership. For details of standard rate VED visit the Government website.
Official fuel consumption for the ŠKODA CITIGO range in mpg (litres/100km): Urban 51.4 (5.5) - 57.7 (4.9); Extra Urban 72.4 (3.9) - 76.4 (3.7); Combined 64.2 (4.4) - 68.9 (4.1). CO2 emissions for the ŠKODA CITIGO range are 103 - 96 g/km.
Standard EU Test figures are for comparative purposes and may not reflect real driving results.